Before registration, please search Cristin for the publication to check if it is already in the system.
Guides to registration in Cristin
Has your project has received funding, escpecially from the Research council of Norway (RCN) or EU?
How to register the project number on a publication in Cristin
NVI categories in Cristin:
- If the criteria in the NVI Reporting instructions are fulfilled, the publication can be registered in one of these NVI categories:
- Journal publication > Academic article
- Journal publication > Academic literature review
- Book > Academic monograph
- Part of a book/report > Academic chapter/article/Conference paper
- Please note that the category "Conference lecture and academic presentation > Academic lecture" is not a NVI category. Conference articles must be registered in one of the above mentioned categories to be part of the NVI reporting.
- Requirements for documentations: if the publication fits in an academic category/NVI category your Cristin contact person at the library has to see the publication (in a printed or electronic version), to approve it for the annual report. Therefore, immediately send an e-mail with the relevant documentation to inform the library.