The Library offers:
- Physical and digital collections within USN's academic and research areas.
- A total of 57 databases, more than 300 000 books, 207 000 e-books, and full-text from more than 20 000 journals/periodicals.
- Scholarly resources available online 24/7 through Oria and other databases.
- Guidance in how to use the library services.
- Courses on how to perform a literature search and tips on how to write academic papers.
- PhD thesises, master thesises and student papers for loan and in full-text.
You are welcome to recommend library material for purchase. Please contact us for suggestions or if you have any questions about our services.