There are currently no publications in the publication series at USN. Please note that most of the Publication Series are available in Norwegian only.
The Publication Series includes:
- Professional papers that are thoroughly refined in terms of content, language, structure, etc.
- Smaller papers of an original nature. In some cases the papers may have an “unfinished” or experimental character; in other cases it is refined, complete, high-level documents.
- Original specialist literature produced by our employees to be used in subjects where work books and curriculum are insufficient.
Examples of Publication Series:
- Reports from projects
- Reports from parts or stages of a project
- Reports from conferences, seminars etc.
- Lectures, articles, collections of articles, essays etc.
The Publication Series is only published in USN's Open Archives.
Please note! Literature copied and gathered from other published sources are not published in the Publication Series collection.
- The author is responsible for the paper's content. The author can use his/her paper in the Publication Series for further research/work and to make agreements with commercial publishers or journals for publishing.
- The library has operational responsibility. The editorial responsibility lies with the Research and Development department.
- The Publication Series is given ISSN/ISBN and publication numbers.
- Publications in the Publication Series section need to be written in a certain format. See Formal requirements.
- According to the national laws on registration the papers are stored with the National library in Mo I Rana. The library will ensure that an electronic file is submitted to the National library.
- The library registers the publications in the national systems BIBSYS and CRIStin.
Submission requirements for an author who wishes to publish their work
1. Manuscript (on file) to the person responsible for the Publication Series. The manuscript should comply with the formal requirements.
2. Logos (if any) from joint partners
Send manuscripts, forms, and logos (if any) to the Publisher Series contacts.