Search the ITAR register to find approved academic journals, series and publishers.
The publishing channels are devided into 2 levels:
- Channels with the highest international prestige
- Suggestions for new level 2 channels must be sent in a year and a half prior to the year the change is to be considered for validation.
- The level remains the same throughout the reporting year
- Ordinary academic publishing channels
- Suggestions for new level 1 channels must be sent in by 30th November the current report year.
- The level can change during the reporting year
- Channels judged as non-academic (will not generate funding support for the institution)
- New proposed publishing channels under evaluation.
Be aware that the level for a publishing channel can change from one year to the next.