You need to make a simple change within the EndNote style in order to show the author's first name.
- Open EndNote
- Choose the style you want to make changes to
- Click Edit - Output styles
- Choose Edit "Name of the style" from the list
- On the left side: Under Bibliography, choose Author name
- At Initials: Change to Full Name
- Save: Choose File -Save as.
- Name the new style, for example APA 6th_fullname
- Close the window by clicking in the upper right corner.
Please make sure you choose the new style in EndNote and Word in order to show the full name.