The webinar discusses how to write literature-based papers from finding your research question, to outlining, and how to structure the paper. We will also offer advice on how to reformulate information from sources and avoid plagiarism. The webinar will be taught in English by Hanna Kavli Lodberg-Holm who is the coordinator of the USN Academic Writing Center and is open for all USN students.
• What is academic writing?
• Define and formulate research questions
• Outlining and structure of the paper
• How to explain, discuss and argue
• Paraphrasing and plagiarism
• Paragraph and sentence structure
JOIN US LIVE AND SIGN UP TODAY!