New user? Sign up:
- Go to the welcome window for new users at O'Reilly
- When you see "Select your institution", select "Not listed" from the top of the list.
- Enter your usn.no email address. You will then get temporary access.
- You will 1-3 days later receive an email from O'Reilly to the address you entered, with a link to complete the registration of your user profile. Follow the link and add your name and a password of your choice.
- The user profile will provide off campus access to all the ebooks, also on mobile platforms through the recommended O'Reilly app.
Already a user with a user profile?
Are you seeing "This email address belongs to an existing account", and don't have a password?
- Then you have used your usn email address earlier for temporary access, and now need to complete your user profile for lasting access.
- Go to the login page and click "Forgot Password" and enter your usn email address.
- You will receive an email with a link - click it to edit your user profile account.
- If the profile doesn't contain your name, you will first have to enter this, save, and then click "Forgot Password" one more time before you can enter a password.