- Check out PhD on track, a resource for PhD students who are beginning their research career, and who want to learn more about information- and literature for research purposes, and about how to publish research.
- Learn how to use EndNote or Zotero, a reference manager software.
- Request a librarian to help you with searches, referencing, Cristin, publishing and open access.
- Support open access publishing in USN's institutional repository.
- Use the Word-templates developed for the PhDs:
Help to Ph.D. students