Additionally, the webinar focusses on academic language and how to express yourself precisely and concisely. It will be taught in English by Hanna Kavli Lodberg-Holm who is the coordinator of the USN Academic Writing Center and is open for all USN students. The webinar is relevant for those writing a bachelor or master thesis or any other shorter academic papers.
- Paraphrasing: how to reformulate information from sources
- Plagiarism and how to avoid it
- Paragraph structure: building your paragraphs to increase logical flow
- Sentence structure and clarity
- Concise and precise academic language
JOIN US LIVE AND SIGN UP TODAY!