Before registration, please search Cristin for the publication to check if it is already in the system.
Guides to registration in Cristin
How to register a journal article
Has your project has received funding, escpecially from the Research council of Norway (RCN) or EU?
How to register the project number on a publication in Cristin
Upload PDFs of academic publications through Cristin to USN Open Archive, our institutional repository. How to self-archive in Cristin
How to register a monograph or anthology
How to register a book chapter in an anthology
How to register a conference proceeding
How to register a conference article
NVI categories in Cristin:
- If the criteria in the NVI Reporting instructions are fulfilled, the publication can be registered in one of these NVI categories:
- Journal publication > Academic article
- Journal publication > Academic literature review
- Book > Academic monograph
- Part of a book/report > Academic chapter/article/Conference paper
- Please note that the category "Conference lecture and academic presentation > Academic lecture" is not a NVI category. Conference articles must be registered in one of the above mentioned categories to be part of the NVI reporting.
- Requirements for documentations: if the publication fits in an academic category/NVI category your Cristin contact person at the library has to see the publication (in a printed or electronic version), to approve it for the annual report. Therefore, immediately send an e-mail with the relevant documentation to inform the library.