The University Library offers:
- Physical and digital collections within USN's academic and research areas.
- More than 70 databases, 300 000 books, 450 000 e-books, and full-text from more than 30 000 journals/periodicals.
- Scholarly resources available online 24/7 through Oria and other databases.
- Guidance in how to use the library services.
- Courses on how to use the library and its resources, and how to perform a literature search.
- PhD dissertations, master's theses and student papers for loan and in full-text.
You are welcome to recommend library material for purchase. Please contact us for suggestions or if you have any questions about our services.